ES HR Consultancy is owned and managed by Emma Smith. Emma has 20 years of experience within HR and has worked in public, private and third sectors during that time. The bulk of her experience is with engineering and food manufacturing companies.
Emma works with a no-nonsense, commercial and common sense approach to HR. She firmly believes that best practice is what works best for your business.
The range of companies that she has worked for provides her with a good grounding in what commercial HR looks like for your business. Just because a solution is best practice doesn’t mean it is best for your business. Her career began as an HR Administrator and over time, she began to progress in her career. Her last job as an employee was as a Head of HR for a food manufacturing business.
Emma wants to share her learning over the last 20 years with micro, small and medium-sized businesses that can’t afford, or have a need for, a full-time HR professional at the stage they are in their growth.
- A Chartered Member of the CIPD, the professional body for HR;
- A qualified practitioner in personality profiling using the 15fq+ test from Psytech;
- A qualified practitioner in Equine Assisted Leadership;
- A certified partner with Breathe HR;
- A partner with Easy Web;
- Qualified through university with a BA (Hons) in Business Administration and a Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management; and
- Fully insured for Professional Indemnity, public and employers liability.